Location: Manly, Northern Beaches
The marketing specialist role will create, co-ordinate and execute Nuamedia’s marketing strategies, plans and campaigns, managing a variety of Nuamedia corporate and product marketing related initiatives to support and grow Nuamedia business.
This position requires strong creative, management and communication skills with an ability to work with colleagues and partners to represent and showcase NuaMedia technology and team strengths effectively.
Your job duties may involve:
- Collaborate with the wider team to create and deliver marketing materials and communications
- Lead the development and execution of company branding and website development
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage targeted marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage, analyse, report and optimize advertising activities (SEO/SEM, AdRoll, Social, AdWords)
- Oversee Lead-Generation activities and CRM management
- Provide ongoing content creation (web, blogs, social media and other digital channels)
- Work with Sales and Technical teams to develop high impact presentations and collateral
- Provide event coordination and support
- Managing Web Chat
Who You Are
- A creative spirit.
- People person.
- A strong and confident communicator
- Customer Focused
- Team Player
- Maintains personal and professional integrity at all times
- Has a ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Analytical with strong organisational skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Strong oral and written communication skills; works well with teams, and able to communicate effectively to customers and stakeholders
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrated experience and track-record in marketing performance
- Ability to effectively analyse and report on marketing KPIs
- Previous experience working and managing on major social content platforms;
- Experience in all areas of marketing, primarily in digital marketing and content creation
- Experienced in Web Design and Development (WordPress, HTML/CSS)
- Experienced in B2B and B2C marketing and Advertising
- Experienced across mainstream Digital Advertising platforms & best practices (SEO/SEM, AdWords)
- Experienced to Google Marketing Platform, or other web analytics systems
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Worked with software development companies
- Experienced in WebChat management.
- Familiar with Agile development and collaboration tools. (JIRA, Confluence-Wiki)